» Heraklion » Heraklion » Heraklion
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Duration: 6 hours
Departs: Heraklion, Heraklion
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Tour at traditional village St. Barbara, Gortis, Festos, Agia Triada and Matala
Tour at traditional village St. Barbara, Gortis, Festos, Agia Triada and Matala.
• TRADITIONAL VILLAGE ST. BARBARA (is a town and seat of the homonymous municipality and the municipal community unity municipality Gortis) –
• GORTIS (is an archeological site, the church of St Titus, the Odeon and the famous Plane Tree)
• FESTOS (is first referenced by Homer as "well populated", and the Homeric epics indicate its participation in the Trojan war)
• AGIA TRIADA (is the archaeological site of an ancient Minoan settlement)
• MATALA ( was the port of Phaistos during the Minoan period. In the year 220 BC)
Free pick up service from Agia Pelagia area till Mallia area.
Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide
Tips and Individual expenses.
All sales are final. No refund is available for cancellations.
5 hours • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Heraklion Travel Guide